Due to the overwhelming response received, we decided to create another competition! This time the competition is held in the Tangle It! Pattern Club on Facebook. Create a coloring page by tangling one, or all 3 provided templates.
How to participate:
- We prepared 3 templates for you to print out and fill with patterns. Click here to download the templates. The framed area of the templates is 6″x9″.
- Print the templates on standard letter sized paper.
- Use patterns to fill the various sections. Please note: NO SHADING or COLORING!
- Sign your artwork!
- Scan at 300dpi
- Upload your images to the Tangle It! Pattern Club on Facebook on or before Sunday, 24th January, marking at as competition entry.
- By uploading, you accept that people are able to download to color or shade your artwork.
On Sunday, 24th January we will prepare a summary of all the entries for each template. Members of the Tangle It! Pattern Club and Tangle It! Coloring Club will be asked to vote on their favorite entry for each template for one week. On Sunday, 31st January the voting will end and the 3 winners will be announced.
- Entries must be submitted on or before Sunday, 24th January
- You can sumbit one entry per template (in total 3 templates). This means you can submit only one entry for the Shell template, one for the Paisley template, and one for the Beachball template. You do not have to sumbit all 3. If you prefer to only submit one tangled template, that is fine as well.
- Scans must be 300dpi. The winner will be required to send a high quality, 300dpi file by email.
- Entries must NOT be shaded or colored. The artwork will be a coloring page in our next book.
- You agree that users from the Tangle It! groups download and color your artwork.
- Voting will take place between the 24th January and 31st January. On January, 31st, the winner will be announce.
What you win:
- The top entry will be published in our next book.
- The winners will receive a free .pdf copy of the book before it even appears on Amazon for sale!
We are wishing you lots of fun and zentime with our templates. Good luck!